Mr. & Mrs. Sukhram

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here are some pictures of the wedding on Saturday. It was in a Japanese Garden at a regional park where I live.





My messed up hair.. :(
Photobucket

After doing my hair
Photobucket

eye makeup
Photobucket

My outfit
Forever 21 Dress
MIA sandals from Macys
Photobucket

Overall look
Photobucket

WEDDING @ the Japanese Garden
Photobucket

The beautiful bride and her father
Photobucket

Photobucket

"I Do"
Photobucket

" Kiss the Bride!"
Photobucket

Mr. & Mrs. Charles Sukhram
Photobucket

My boyfriend's sister and I. My boyfriend was one of the groomsmen
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My boyfriend and I
Photobucket

sissy & IPhotobucket

Photobucket

lol.. homo's.
Photobucket

Charles
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Newly Wed
Photobucket

time to dance
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The henna tattoo
Photobucket

Photobucket

her ring :)
Photobucket

The Bride
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled