Late night food Runs..

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In the dorm, our school cafeteria usually closes at 7 for dinner. Usually when i'm home, I have dinner really late.. Therefore, I'm not as hungry later on. So, at the dorms my friends and I would go for late night snack runs to Safeway, Taco truck, Sushi and many other places. It's hella funny too b/c we would be hungry around 12am and that when stores are usually closed. hahah.. here are some pictures of our late night runs. I also do this with my boyfriend as well. hahaha!!

Safeway night: we were wanting some homemade rice krispys so we bought some jett puff and rice krispy's cereal and made it ourselves in the microwave. It was so damn good! And the ice cream half baked from Ben & Jerry's is bombing!! My friend Jamie introduced me to these things. HAHAH! we're fattys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Janelly & Jamie. lol
Photobucket

Chocolate/Vanila, Cookiedough/Brownies
Photobucket

lol.. Janelle wrote that for my roommate. Inside Joke
Photobucket


Our Late night taco truck run on FRUITVALE! near the bart station. lol!! @ 11:30pm
Photobucket

and a Large order of Guac & Chips. They was not playing about the "LARGE" !!
Photobucket


My boyfriend and I went to 7/11 late last night. hahah. I wanted some Tortilla chips to eat with his mom's bomb ass salsa. I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!!
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled