Food related

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Every time I go our somewhere I always bring my camera with me. I love taking pictures of the most random things.. especially food. My friends/cousins/boyfriend think I'm weird for pulling out my camera in situations like this but hey.. its what i like to do. lol.. so here are some pictures.

We have this annual Asparagus Festival where I live and it occurs at the end of April for about 3 days. My brother and My mom went while I was busy doing my cousin's hair and make up for their prom and I told them to buy me some DEEP FRIED ASPARAGUS. Now this right here, Is the shit. soo freaking good!!
Photobucket

After watching the movie Star Trek with my boyfriend last Sunday, we were craving some mexican food. So we went to Tio Pepe's and ate there. I love their Gravy & Cheese dipping for their CHIPS. OH how i love chips and DIPP!! I dont even think it was actual gravy.. it had a twist to it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is my mom's version of Filipino Spaghetti: She puts hot dogs in it! and banana ketchup and prego sauce and many other things! its hella good. especially when its Fresh off the stove!
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled