Thankful

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm thankful for this 3 day weekend. Thank you MLK JR.! This weekend went pretty well. It felt rather relaxing and long, which is a big ass plus. The first week of 2nd semester was pretty hectic. Thank Goodness for an extra day to chill and a 4-day week coming up.

An update on my acne.org regimen. It's going well, however the itchiness is kind-of coming back, I think it's because I increased the dosage of BP, which can be really irritating. Ugh.. i'm getting so un-patient but I see great results.. So I don't want to give up on it. I'm going to stay committed to this regimen.

On another note, i'm still using the horse shampoo, and so far it has done wonders to my hair. My hair feels a lot softer and silkier. I'm very impressed with the results. Well.. I have nothing else to talk about so I'll come back and update it later. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled