FOTD.. & Hair!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I purchased this Babybliss roller set at Folica.com (the direct link) for $79.00 . I also got a deal on it.. I forgot what it was i think it was $20 dollars off.. on orders over $100. So I bought a hottools 3 barrel waver and the Chi silk infusion.. and the amount that came out all together was $111.00 about. Which I a good price since I bought three other expensive things. Therefore the rollers ended up being $59.00. You can also purchase this at beautychoice.com for $77.95 but they didnt have a deal at the time.. so I just purchased it from folica.
So here is what it looks like and the results..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Results..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really like the results, and the claw clips that come with the rollers. The clips are very helpful and they don't seem to crease your hair, unlike other rollers that come with the other clips. Other than that.. I really love it! I'm pretty sure it will look better if I had longer hair.. I'm in the process of growing it out again.. I miss styling it in different ways.. :( another year or so to go! damn..

I also did my eyes.. Which is a simple smokey look. This looks will be on my upcoming tutorial. I'll probably do it tonight since I have nothing else to do..

Eyes:
Revlon colorstay eyeliner (black)
242 brush to smudge..
UDPP all over lid..
Embark e/s on outter corners 224
Saddle e/s all over crease 224
Clinique lash building primer
Clinque lash doubling mascara

Pictures of the things I used..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Pics...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled