Dentist..

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I had to go to the dentist for a cleaning today. Geez.. I hate going to the dentist.. I especially hate when they use that metal pokey thing to take the plaque off your teeth. It hurt. After getting checked up and getting x rays, the doctor found that one of the filling from my cavity was broken, therefore I have to come back tomorrow at the same time to get it fixed. Damn I haven't had a filling done in quite a while. I forgot what those brutal anesthetic shots feel like. YIKES. I'm scared now. But it's better to get it over with soon so I wont have to worry about it later. Oh well.. time to face my fears again.. :(

After, I took my boyfriend to work and headed off to my niece's (Junalynn) house with Cheska. We helped her bake cupcakes for her history class tomorrow. It was pretty scrumptcious! The box of funfetti cake at target was only 89 cents. Geez, what a deal!! To top it off we put chocolate icing which made it taste even better. We made like 3 dozen cupcakes. Not only did we make cupcakes, we also made Spam Musubi. Cheska taught us how, and it turned out pretty good. After everything, we picked up my cousin Maricris from her house and took her to sally's beauty supply for hair dye. While looking around for things I needed, I ran across some clips that would go well with my baby bliss pro rollers. I need extra clips since it only came with 15 claw clips and 30 rollers. They were conair clips and cost about 6.00. Since I purchased a Sally's card, I got 2 dollars off it. In addition to purchasing the clips, I also bought other accessories..


Those are the things I purchased.. in other words, my "haul"

Afterwards, we spent our time dying Maricris' hair and sang karaoke the whole night through. Well not necessarily the whole night, but you know what I mean, for the remainder of the time. Then we finally called it a day and I dropped everyone home. It sucks since I didn't have no time do a tutorial, but ill probably do one right now. Catch ya later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled