Christmas Shopping..

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My boyfriend complete his Christmas shopping for me by purchasing me two pea-coats, which he both picked as well as a pair of flats and a pair of boots both Steve Madden). How awsome is he? I really didn't expect anything since he's saving up his money to buy himself a car. He truly surprised me by taking me out to a shopping spree. On the other hand, I didn't get him anything yet.. I don't know what to get him.. I remember him wanting a ZIPPO Lighter.. but yea.. I have no clue.. Shoes perhaps? It's tough getting a guy something as a present unless they tell you what they really want. How frustrating! Anyhoo.. here are the Things he bought me.. :D (He bought all these things the week before Thanksgiving..)

STEVE MADDEN "gimbal" (cognac le)
orig. $159.00;
sales price $95.40;
10% discount w/ Macy's Card: $85.86
(My boyfriend signed up for a Macy's card for the extra discount. lol
Photobucket
Photobucket

Steve Madden flats..
Orig. $59.00
10% off from card: $53.10
Photobucket
Photobucket


Pea coat 1
BCX $89
Photobucket

Pea coat 2
Sean Jean $176
Photobucket

How very nice of him.. I think I killed most of his weeks paycheck.. but hey, how can I resist such an offer? right?

Speaking of Christmas Shopping, I still need to finish that up.. ugh.. that's the one thing I hate about Christmas.. x-mas shopping. So many ppl, not enough money. I'll make it happen. With that being said, imma go to sleep, I have a dentist appt tomorrow at 10!! :X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled