It's been a long while.. yikes!

Friday, September 12, 2008

So I started college on August.. this is like my third week of it.. it's going okay.. not really hard yet.. but i'm expecting it soon. Anyways I tried out this new item for my eye lashes. my right lashes were shorter than the left ones because I remember cutting it off with my eyelash curler back in the day. And my lashes use to fall off. So I tried this product called "Talika Lipocils" here's the site. You can also purchase this from sephora. It's about $40 dollars and i think it's worth it! It better than the Mavala double-lash from what she buy's.com. Although that one is cheaper.. I saw great and fast results from the lipocils.

It is said to enchance the length of your lashes and thicken them. More information is provided in the website. And unlike the Mavala one.., It has a bigger wand which is great for easy application. So heres the picture of it.



Well that's about it! I don't know when I will be coming back.I gotta focus on school now esp college. So get to you guys back later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled