Hauls from July!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

To update, Here are my hauls from July! :D



penny Shadestick
Naked space lipglass
Bateaux Lustreglass
1N Lipglass [I bought 2 extra since i love that lipglass so much! and it's limited edition from the N collection]


X-Rocks Blush
Plum Foolery Blush
Patina e/s


Swatches!


#36 Lash


Dark Soul Pigment




Travel Jar .5 oz/3. $5.00


Travel Jar 1 oz/2 5.00



Pur Mineral haul.


Marble Bronzer, Tan foudation, Mineral Glow



Raley's Haul

Maybelline Cooling shadow.. In Cold as Ice.
Great as a base! It actually tingles your eyes. :D






bought a travel size pack for the Disneyland trip! super excited!


Lash Blast Bristles..
Sorry to let yall down.. but this was a waste of money. It didn't do much to my lashes.




I needed an exfoliator! so I bought this. Heard it was good.. any opinions?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled