Why i've been lagging..

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I did a tutorial two days ago on the Leona Lewis look. it's obvious that i haven't uploaded it yet. I've been too occupied doing other things. I got my camera the same day I did the look. So I was just experimenting with that the whole time and I didnt have any time to upload it and edit it and all that stuff. Then right after I went to go hang out with my boyfriend.

On Wednesday.. My older cousin came over to help me plan for my eighteenth birthday. I guess you can call it a mini cotillon. I really didnt want one, but my mom forced me into doing so. Therefore I had to proceed with the plans. it's okay i'll probably get more money than usual and probably buy more parts for my camera. Any hoo back to my day.. we spent the whole time planning and the invitations came in, so we had to do all those manually along with the thank you cards and we were missing glue to put it all together. Afterwards my cousins came over and we went to sonics for happy hour. Then went to the park to meet up with my other cousins, and from then on took pictures with my new camera like crazy. Then I came home and uploaded all the pictures and made resized them n sent them to ppl n all that. as we speak the pictures are still being uploaded to my flickr.

Today later on in the afternoon I will be heading to my senior grad night at Disney land. Hopefully it'll be cool. it's a one night thing. ill be back friday afternoon. therefore me schedule will be busy. Friday i gotta get some sleep in. Saturday morning, I gotta attend my friends and cousins graduation. After are parties. lol i am so busy!!!!!! next week gotta look for my dress for my birthday have photoshoots pick out party favors and all that make the program for it, slide show. etc!! oh man.. then on friday ill be heading to oakland b/c the following saturday is my placement test for my college. therefore i have to study my math section. ugh....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled