Recap of my weekend

Monday, May 19, 2008

On Friday my boyfriend and I went to go watch Iron man! That was such a great movie! you guys should really check it out! I hope they make a number two! The previews before the movie were great also. Im excited to watch batman the dark night on theaters! My boyfriend is a big fan of batman, so we will definitely watch that! I had a great time with him on friday


Saturday Cheska & I woke up early to get our eyebrows waxed. The lady just cleaned mines up. Looks pretty good. Then we stopped by Michaels to buy some stickers so that I can decorate my cap with it. I'll post up the picture of it when i have time. Then we went to wolf camera around the corner from Michaels and went to go check out the camera I was saving my money on. So I changed my mind, I'm really positive that I want the Nikon D300. So I will save up all my money and everything for that. which means that I wont buy too much make up things. After all that we picked up my niece Junalynn and we headed over to my older cousin Manang Rowena's house where we went to go swim! It was so much fun! At the same time my boyfriend went to go swimming at his friends house and I was invited but It was a little to late for me to go since I was already at my cousins house. It's getting so freakin hott over here in california.. or shall I say the VALLEY. geez.. it was like 112 i think yesterday. Great time for swimming! That was fun. i'll post pictures later.

Today I went to church with my parent and hung out with my boyfriend. Again, It was terribly hot over here. Words can't even explain how unbearable the heat was. As for my day, it went pretty well. I had a great time with my boyfriend! :) That's all folks!

Last week of high school! I can't wait until graduation! sooo close!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled