Investing on slr camera

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm thinking about investing on an SLR camera. I'm really interested in doing some fun photography now. Therefore I am saving my lunch money, allowance money, birthday money, graduation money and every single penny [i think lol]. Well I'm really trying to save up to get me one of those Nikon digital slr cameras. I want the D200 but I don't now where to find it around my city. So here are some of the camera's i'm thinking about getting.

the first choice, and the cheapest on "MY LIST" is the Nikon D80 D-slr 10.2 MP
and it's $799 w/ out the lense. ergg..



The one I want the most is the Nikon D200 D-slr 10.2 MP
$1,399.95 i think it's w/ the lense.. :/ I really want this , the quality is amazing!




Lastly the most pricey on my list is the nikon D300 d-slr 12.3 MP
$1,799.95! WITHOUT THE LENSE! w/ the lense it can cost up to 2,599! DENGG! i know right! GOOOD Freakin quality! If i can save for that much i def. will get this!


I was browsing through sample pictures and I think the D200 is great for me! So i'm thinking about getting that. But I am not sure where I can find it.

I mainly want to do photography because I love taking pictures. Pictures of family friends loved ones scenery anything that can catch memories. The great part about it is looking through the pictures you've taken and reminiscing about past memories. I am very fond about photography. I also want to mix make up and photography together. Which will create ART. So I really can't wait to get one of these camera's. Hopefully near my birthday. I'm totally saving up!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled