getting into shape

Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm proud of myself today. After I did all my homework, I went downstairs a ran on the treadmill. That's like the first in how many years? Well I'm really trying to get in shape, things are easy being said than done. By my part of always procrastinating saying that ill exercise soon, doesn't mean anything until I actually do it. And today for the very first time I ran on the tread mill for 15 mins. Next week ill go up to 20 mins, then so on.. After running I do ab exercises,legs,butt, arms, & back. Now I gotta keep up with my eating habits. I really want to be in shape. For the summer I want to actually be skinnier than I was last summer. Which means I gotta start keeping up with my work outs. Im going to make an Agenda for myself, therefore i'll be organized. lol. Running felt so good yet so tiring. I feel like going for another 15 mins, but I dont want to over work myself, since i'm just getting into working out again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled