keeping yall entertained

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here's a video of my cousin Krystal and I. We we're very bored on a Friday night, so she came over and we decided to make videos like we always do. We had more, but they we're accidentally deleted from my other computer b/c it crashed. Anyways this video was taken 2 years ago. I'm pretty chubby here. lol enjoy!


Bored on a Friday Night

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Here's a few more.
This next one is with My niece Junalynn & I, we were bored on a SATURDAY. lol.. So we decided to make up some dances and a quick mix. lol.

messing around

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Here's another one, with cheska junalynn & I, our own version of the heizman. lol

dem heizman girls

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Here's a video my boyfriend and I, play fighting. This is the month where we first went out. LOL..
FIGHTING

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Here's one with junalynn krystal and me. We're imitating this guy named jordan from that one show from mtv, yo mama. LOL damn we couldnt stop laughing!

JKL-Y0 MOMA

Add to My Profile | More Videos

And here's just a slide show from what i made back in the day of my boyfriend and I.
Me N MY BABES

Add to My Profile | More Videos

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled