FOTD

Saturday, January 12, 2008

This was my face of the day. It's similar to my last tutorial which was the soft eyes from the mac originals line. Instead of using memorabilia on my outter V, I used A little folie, which is still part of the originals collection. Heres my look..

Eyes:
UDPP
Bare study p/p
Orchre Style e/s
Clue e/s
A little Folie e/s
Macroviolet Fluidliner
Clinique lash building primer
Plush lash

Face:
Bare Minerals [medium]
Harmony blush
Flirt & Tease blush

Lips:
Burts Beezwax




Then I went to go hang out with my boyfriend. I had fun today, and I got to stay out late because my mom didnt call until 12:30. It was too fun, I didn't even want to go home. ugh.. if only I can spend the night.. That would be great! Just one time!!.. I guess i'll have to wait.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled