Excited!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tomorrow my boyfriend & I are going to take pictures like we usually do every year, and I ordered this nice white dress from bebe & it's so gorgeous! I couldn't have pictured it any other way! Along with my dress I'm going to wear black heels from guess. At first I was going to wear my white dress with brown heels, but since my baby is going to wear black slacks white shoes, gray flannel & a white T underneath, there was no way brown would match us. I took pictures of it, so that you guys can get a glimpse of what will come tomorrow. I also took a picture of the hats I bought my baby today at the mall, just for kicks!





MAN... I'm excited.. I'm getting butterflies! He asked me out January 3, 2005 at 1:59am face to face. IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled