Christmas Eve/ a lil bit of Christmas day

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve was okay, I guess. Hang out with the family was pretty good.
Nothing much to say about this day. I didn't get to hang out with my boyfriend during Christmas Eve, but I saw him for a bit in the morning before he went to work. I was pretty sad, but I guess I was tryin to hide it. I got some great presents from my ladies. Thanks guys! Maricris got me a nice tunic, Junalynn got me a nice Aeropostale sweater with matching sweats, & Hazel & Heidi got me this perfume from Victoria Secrets which smelled really good. Other than that, couldn't ask for more but to hang out with my baby... He's not even picking up my phone calls..

Well we took pictures on Saturday and they really came out good. I will post the pictures later when I wake up or something. Haven't really been updating blogspot because I've been too caught up in the holiday season, and I'm taking advantage of it before I go back to school. But I will hopefully do some tutorials soon. I really don't know what I should do it on. Perhaps the collection from the Originals. But I don't have it yet. So Maricris better do one before me. So I'll update this later!
Happy Holidays everyone!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled