Yellow & Blue look

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today, I didn't go anywhere. I didn't even hang out with my boyfriend. He didn't have work either. But it's okay. Today all I did was stay home with Cheska. I brought Cheska and I was just experimenting with some eyeshadows on her. I did a kind of HOT PINK AND PURPLE type of look. It was really cute on her. I called it a superhero look. It was cute. I didn't get to take a picture of it, but I might imitate it and make it into a tutorial.

Well I was bored so Maricris gave me a look to do. That look was a yellow and blue one. It was pretty hard blending the two colors together. I'm still practicing and I'm not really good with colors yet. Especially matte colors. So here's just an experimental video with colors.

Eyes:
Painterly p/p 242
Chrome Yellow e/s 213
Bitter e/s 213
Clarity e/s 213
Freshwater e/s 224
Delft p/p 266

Face:
Harmony blush using 168
Flirt & tease blush 136

Lips:
Lure lip liner
Ruling class lipstick
Sinnamon lustre glass











You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled