Seattle, Washington

Friday, February 17, 2017



FEB 17-19, 2017

FRIDAY
FEB 17 (MY BRO'S BDAY)

My friend Lorraine who worked with me moved over to Washington
so me and my other 2 friends (we all use to work together) took a trip
to Seattle to visit her!

This was my first time every in Washington,
and my first time taking a friends trip.
I'm usually with family members on a trip 
So this was a different but good experience for me! 

My mom and my Aunt dropped me off Sac Airport at like 3-4am in the morning.
Flew out from Alaska Air.
My flight was at 5am, and I would arrive at Sea-Tac 7am. 
My friend Lorraine picked me up from the airport and we headed
back to Tacoma, WA where she lives and had Breakfast.

After breakfast, she took me around Tacoma,
We looked at homes,
She told me about Puget Sound,
and we even go to ride on a ferry! My first time on a ferry
to a different Island. I think the Island we went to was
called Vashon Island! Cute little town! 
We stopped by this Tea place and I got some loose leaf tea
and some Raw Honey!

We then headed back to the ferry,
but the navi routed us to a different ferry that took cars to Seattle
 so we had to drive across the other side of the island
 to take the correct ferry back to Tacoma. 

We thought we wouldn't make it in time to pick up our Friend Joanne,
because we still had to go back to Lorraine's place to get her things
because we were all going to stay at Hotel 5 in Seattle. 

We made it in time to pick up Joanne,
and we all headed to Seattle!
Kat, our other friend would be arrive later on that night.

We checked into our cute hotel, walking distance from Pike's Place
Freshened up, and went out for dinner at this italian restaurant.
After we ate, we headed to Nordstrom,
to check out bags at the Chanel Store.
Then we took an uber and headed back to the hotel to chill. 

When Kat arrived, which was about 1030pm,
We headed out to this bar/food place
had some drinks and food, then
went to sleep to conquer the next fun filled day!!

Saturday
We got ready headed over to Pike's place. I would say it's like at 15min
walk from our hotel. It was cold, but tolerable, It felt like 
San Francisco and reminded me of SF, a bit, but Seattle
is a lot cleaner.

We ate at a place called The  Crumpets Shop!
First time having Crumpets and they were super yummy.
We hit up this coffee shop, got to see the famous gum wall, and fish throw.
That whole are was just super cool! 
We ate different foods like piroshki (i think that was the name),
tried these chinese coconut dream buns, had lobster rolls,
and chowder. Our bellies were full with all that good food.
We headed back to the hotel and rested for a bit
and went right back out!

We had appointments at Lancome in Nordstrom
to have our custom foundations done.
Interesting process. Then we went to the Starbucks Reserve,
had a few drinks there and we got hungry
found a sushi place, however the wait was long,
so we went to a different sushi place.
I remember the food was good, sushi was good,
and we drank a ton of saki bombs.
Joanne taught me the proper way to drink a sake bomb
without the drink fizzing up too much.
After that, it was lit. LMAOOOO

We headed to this lounge/club called Havana Nights
and basically danced this night away. We were one of the first ones there
and the last ones to leave.. literally they turned on the lights for us.
We actually split ways towards the end of the night.
Kat befriended some people at the club and hung out with them
after for a bit, while Lorraine went back to her Bf's house,
and Jo and I took an uber/lyft back to the hotel. 
We showered, and fell asleep! 

Sunday
We were super tired and had to check out early
We went to this restaurant for breakfast,
after, we headed to the space needle area
and went to this pop culture museum.
After, we headed to pikes place
I wanted to get my mom flowers,
because I was leaving later on that day. 
We fell asleep in the car while Kat went to the REI store,
We were all pretty much tired/hungover.
and they dropped me off the airport.
We had other plans for the day but all we wanted to do was chill.
I was like 5 hours early at the airport,
and I ended up falling asleep there.. only to wake up
with a delayed flight. 
After using the rest room, i walked back to my gate and saw a 
stampede of people walking away from the gate. 
I panicked, because we were scheduled to board.

So I asked around and they said they had changed our gate.
So we had to go down the escalator,
take a shuttle to the next gate.
It was crazy.. especially holding the bouquet of flowers.

Finally we boarded, I dont even know what time, but I was at the airport 
maybe almost 6-7 hours. The flight was very fast 2 hours,
and My boyfriend picked me up! 

Such a great trip, definitely out of my comfort zone,
but i'm glad i took the chance to go
and experience something new.

F R I  D A Y   












































S A T U R D A Y






































































S U N D A Y









SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled