Saturday August 24, 2013

Monday, August 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I, started off the day 
by going to Walmart to buy a few ingredients
to make our Super Nachos. 
We've been planning to make this for a while now
but never got to it.
It turned out pretty yummy!!

Afterwards, we went on a walk around our neighborhood
to walk off all the food we ate.
It felt really nice, the weather was perfect, 
and just being with my boyfriend and just talking to him
enjoying the scenery was just relaxing.
I wish we can do that more often.

We got home before it was completely dark and headed to sonics
because I was craving their molten sundae.
I got the strawberry banana sundae,
while my boyfriend got some mozarella sticks which we both shared
and a Cherry Limeade.

Then we just spent the rest of the night playing Monopoly.
It was a very productive day for us both.
We got a lot of fresh air rather than staying in.
I loved it.

IMG_1155

IMG_1152

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled