First Day at a Massage/Spa *July 11, 2013*

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

My Cousin Eileen wanted to take us out
for our Birthdays, so we decided to go get Massages
in Palo Alto at a place called Watercourse way.
Luckily My cousin Rowena, gave me Spa finder gift cards
for Christmas Last year, so I was able to use that!
It was my very first time getting a Massage, and I was sorta
nervous. The thought of being butt naked under the sheets 
was just weird. But oh man, once I started getting that massage,
those thoughts just disappeared. It felt so good and relaxing.
I just want to go again and again!!
Before the massages, we got to spend an hour in the Steam Room
and the Jacuzzi. 

After the whole massage, we went out to eat at Umami Burger.
It was yummy. Each of us got something different so we can
experience a variety of burgers. The truffle fries were so effin bomb!
in love!
Afterwards we got Macarons at Chantal Guillon!
I got 2 dozen!! hahaha! I had to.
Then went to C.R.E.A.M They were all right next door
to one another. 

We hung out at my cousin's place for a bit then went back out
for shopping. We went to DSW shoes, where I got my mom some wedges.
Then Westfield Mall, then to H&M in Santana Row.
Then went out to eat at this Vietnamese Restaurant and got some Waffles:
Pandan, Strawberry, Taro and Durian. 
Afterwards, we all headed back home to Stockton.

Really a fun filled and relaxing day.

IMG_0233

IMG_0202

IMG_0211

IMG_0213

IMG_0216

IMG_0217

IMG_0218

IMG_0221

IMG_0222

IMG_0226

IMG_0232

IMG_0237

IMG_0239

IMG_0243

Stuffing my face with waffles
IMG_0244

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled