Current Favorite Everyday Lip Colors

Monday, August 05, 2013

As an everyday lip color, I tend to favor pinkish
brown shades. I just love the way it looks against 
my skin-tone, and I found that they don't make my teeth
look yellow. lol. 

Here are my current favorites.

IMG_1601

IMG_1605

IMG_1600
Sephora color lip last:
04 brown is back, 
06 blooming rose
Sephora cream lip stain: 
02 classic beige
Stila liquid lipstick:
03 Patina. 
Love the matte finish, the texture, smell, errthang. 
In this picture, I am currently wearing sephora color lip last 04 brown is back!

My favorite everyday lip products. Sephora color lip last: 04 brown is back, 06 blooming rose. Sephora cream lip stain: 02 classic beige. Stila liquid lipstick 03 patina. Love the matte finish, the texture smell errthang. And the brown undertones . Curren

IMG_1621

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled