Exciting NEWS!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

I passed my NCLEX-RN EXAM!!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks trying to study for that exam.
I would study until the following morning and sleep at 5am. 
I stayed home and just focused on studying!
Test day came which was March 13, and I came in
so nervous. After the 75th question, the Test shut off on me, and I was finished.
I didn't feel too good about it.. 
But for some reason it felt like I passed.

2 days later, I saw my name on the BRN website!!
How exciting!
I just want to thank everyone for praying for me!
It's been such a crazy journey,
looking back at everything, it's so crazy how far i've come.

I'm super proud of myself, and I never knew i'd
have the potential to get this far.
I always underestimate myself,
yet I end up surprising myself with all of my accomplishments!
I cannot wait for what the future holds.

For now i'm going to relax for a bit,
then go job hunting!

Turned my makeup Desk into a study desk
Untitled


Liza Mae Gapasin BSN, RN!! Heck Yes! I did it!!!

I know my Grandfather would be so proud of me right now!!
He's smiling down on me!
My promise to him is fulfilled!!
Sitting here with you reminiscing. I miss you so much Tatay. Still hurts to see you gone.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled