URBAN DECAY Naked Skin Foundation

Friday, February 01, 2013

IMG_8803

WHAT IT CLAIMS:
What it is:A weightless and virtually invisible liquid foundation that creates a luminous, demi-matte finish.
What it does:This formula helps skin achieve a natural, illuminated and bright finish— like the beautiful skin you were born with. Naked Skin is formulated with light-diffusing spheres, transforming you to look professionally retouched. Buildable coverage allows women to customize their look. Available in a meticulously calibrated range of shades, Urban Decay’s precise shade numbering system does poetic justice to both warm tones (ending in “.0”) and cool skin tones (ending in “.5”). The finish is matte, never flat, and luminous, but not shiny.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan 
What else you need to know:This makeup loads skin with a list of nourishing ingredients including: Matrixyl 3000 (a powerful anti-wrinkle peptide), protective and brightening Litchiderm, antioxidant Green Tea and Sodium Hyaluronate for optimal skin hydration and nutrient absorption. Naked Skin is suspended in a sleek, sophisticated pump bottle, allowing more control and less waste of product.
(SOURCE: SEPHORA)


I got a sample of this at my local Sephora store and the lady that matched me matched me with
the color 7 but it was too dark for me. So I ended up purchasing a 6. 
For those who are wondering, in MAC foundations i'm normally NC 35-42.
The 5 seemed like it could match but it was a tad bit too light for my taste.
the 7 was a tad bit dark.. in natural sunlight.
I got a sample from Sephora, and it lasted me about 8+ uses. 
You really don't need that much to cover your skin.
I love how the lady at Ulta, who was matching my foundation, was matching me
near the window where sun was peaking through which allowed the real color
to peak through. It helped me determined what color really matched. Usually 
makeup artist match foundations in low lighting which can be deceiving.

The whole numbers are for those who have yellow olive undertones,
while the .5 numbers have pink undertones. They have a wide range of color selection
which is a plus!

Pros: I love the weightless feeling. It feel like i'm wearing nothing, but my bare skin,
hence the name, NAKED SKIN. It's also enough coverage for my liking, but it can be 
buildable. The Matte finish is awesome since I have combination oily skin.

Cons: However if you do have dry flaky skin, which I do on some parts of my face
due to using Benzyl Peroxide, it tends to emphasize that. The smell.. It kinda smells like
Syrup.. and I don't like the smell of Syrup. But that's my personal issue. lol

PRICE: 38.00
but I had a 20% Coupon from Ulta. thank goodness. 

RATING: A-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled