Trip to SF for Macarons and Beach!

Monday, July 09, 2012

It was my friend Cheska's day off and she's been wanting to go to SF
to see the beach, and i've been wanting to go to try out some macarons!
We first ate at bubba gumps, it was my first time eating there.
It was pretty good, got the shrimp scampi.
Then we went to miette to try out these macarons my cousin told me about
I got all the flavors and i think i like the hazelnut and the vanilla one the most.
After, we headed to ocean beach!! then headed back home with slight traffic.
Then we went to marshalls and ross afterwards.

IMG_0059

IMG_0064

IMG_0057


IMG_0102

IMG_0090


IMG_0094

IMG_0095


IMG_0112

IMG_0132

IMG_0149

My Monday macaron fix that I forgot to post. #miette #frenchmacaron #thecity #SF I'm craving..... :(


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled