Manang Ro's Post Bday Thang

Monday, July 09, 2012

June 30, 2012
 On the 29th was my cousin Manang Ro's Bday.
Then her sister wanted to have dinner and go to a club the following day
So we tagged along.
It was going to be my birthday the next day too.
We had dinner a Mikuni's and it was delicious.
I've been there before but haven't gone recently.
Me and Manang Ro got to spin the wheel for our birthday,
and I ended up winning a free shot glass, but they ran out of that so
they gave me a large glass which is even better. Manang Ro won
a shirt.
After we headed to the club in SAC.

Boothing

IMG_9705

IMG_9704

IMG_9698

IMG_9706

IMG_9701

IMG_3543

BBQ white tuna
IMG_3513

Train Wreck
IMG_3515

Puff Daddy
IMG_3514

Soft shell crab something.. lol
IMG_3516

Won this lil gem from spinning the wheel at mikuni the day before my bday! Then headed out to the club to play with a stick that glows. Lol..



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled