Collective Haul

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

IMG_9481

1. Naked Palette 2
2. Kiehls moisturizer
3. Lancome Tient Idole Freshwear
4. Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor - Matte
5. Lancôme COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Lipcolor Smooth Hold 
6. Lancome L'Absolu Nu Replenishing & Enhancing Lipcolor - Bare Lip Sensation

Naked Palette 2: $50
Love the study case and the large wide mirror.
IMG_9433

IMG_9434

Kiehls moisturizer $30 4.2 fl oz.
I love how light it feels and it absorbs in my skin really quickly.
IMG_9483

Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear 18 Hour Shine-Free SPF15 Foundation $32.00
I've been wearing Lancome tient Idole Ultra. That is my favorite foundation.
It's feels nice not too heavy and most importantly doesn't break me out.
I have yet to find a foundation that does all of that and control my oil.
I have excessively oily skin. :(
But I bought this because I just wanted something sheer.
maybe to wear when i'm going to class or something.
I just wanted something light.
I wouldn't say it made me Matte for 18 hours..
but I do like the texture of this foundation. 
IMG_9484

Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor - Matte
(L-R) Lucky Kiss, Pink Preview, Socialite, Red Haute
IMG_9497

IMG_9501

Lancôme COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Lipcolor Smooth Hold $22
Pale lip, Natural Beauty, Trendy Mauve, Intense Fuschia
IMG_9505

IMG_9544

Lancome L'Absolu Nu Replenishing & Enhancing Lipcolor - Bare Lip Sensation $30
Pale Petal
IMG_9522

IMG_9524


My favorite lipstick is the PALE PETAL ONE. it so moisturizing and gorgeous
but it doesn't last long.

Other colors i love are: Pale lip, Natural beauty, trendy mauve, and Socialite

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled