Neglect

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I have been neglecting my beautiful little blogger.
This semester I must say is the most stressful
out of all the semesters i've had.

I do update my TUMBLR.. but not really
about my personal life. I just update my tumblr with pictures.

A lot of things happened over the course of 3 months.
Just happy I got through it all, and is still getting through it.
2 more semesters until i am finished with nursing school.
I cannot wait until that day.

because I did so well on my pharm exam,
and I treated myself into buying a camera bag.
It's a bag from epiphanie, they sell bags that look like bags
but inside, it's fit for your camera and equipment.
It's so cool. lol

anyways, hope you all are well!
Thanks for reading my blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled