Haulin'!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Got a few things..
MAC studio fix fluid
w/ a pump
Lancome alcohol-free toner
Lancome Doll Lashes mascara

Such a large bag for only 2 small things. But I love the bag & it's purple interior!
IMG_9202

IMG_9208

I had this foundation in the past.. probably in '07?
I remember it giving me really good flawless coverage.
I stopped using it because I thought it had broke me out.
But at that time, I was using a variety of products
to help with my acne. Trying different skincare products for my face
could have irritated my skin, causing the breakouts..
So, I gave it another try, and so far no pimples!
MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 $26.50
A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. Applies smoothly, builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil free.

IMG_9218

Been wanting a really good toner. I heard lancome had some good ones.
I initially had the toner for oily skin, which is sorta milky..
I like the smell of that one better than the one i have now.
However, i think i like this toner better than the one for oily skin.
Lancôme TONIQUE DOUCEUR Alcohol-Free Freshener $39.50
Soothing and cooling, this alcohol-free, pH balanced freshener gently tones and refines skin without depleting the natural oils of normal/combination skin. Formulated with skin-softening distilled flower water, this refreshing formula gives skin a cool, hydrating lift. Leaves skin perfectly clean, soft and supple. Dermatologist-tested For Safety.

IMG_9224

IMG_9223

Tried this on today.. and i absolutely love it! 
Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Doll Lash Effect Mascara
$25.00
The secret behind doll lashes, finally revealed! Lancôme's most flirtatious lash look. A volumized, extended and full lash fringe for a wide-eyed look. The secret behind this amazing result? A new, unique, cone-shaped brush provides an extremely smooth and clean application, precisely defining even your hard-to-reach corners and lower lashes. Combined with the exclusively developed FiberShine formula, it sculpts, curls and loads each lash for the ultimate shiny lash fringe. Lift and thicken every single lash without weighing it down. Push up your lashes for your most flirty, wide open eye look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled