Dinair Airbrush Makeup

Thursday, August 04, 2011

I finally got my hands on the Dinair Airbrush system!
Thanks to Kandee Johnson for giving everyone a heads up about it,
I only have to pay 6 low payments of $33.
Way better than paying full price in the spot.

I love it better than temptu.
The finish is matte, and since I have oily skin
That's a plus for me.
With temptu, the finish is a bit dewy..
And I get oily really quick like within an hour
of applying it.

The coverage is awesome!!
I didn't even need concealer, just the airbrush makeup itself.

The downside well not really, but it's time a bit time consuming
is cleaning the airbrush system.
After use, (I watched the dvd for this) I use cleaner and water to clean
everything out.
It kinda take a while for every single makeup residue to spray out of 
the airbrush.
But other than that, Love the coverage! FLAWLESS FINISH!

IMG_9150

and it came with all of this 
IMG_9154

Before:
IMG_2178

With Dinar Airbrush:
IMG_2179

With the rest of my makeup:
IMG_2180

ahh thank god for makeup. lol!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled