MAC!!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

It's been a long long long long long.....
very longgg.. while since i've bought anything from MAC.
I just went through this MAC craze recently..
My cousin recommended me a foundation from MAC,
b/c I saw one of her pictures and she looked flawless!
I was always hesitant to use MAC foundation.. because of 
my past experiences with them. They made me breakout!!

But, I wanted to give them another try..
So I went ahead and got the foundation and powder my cousin recommended
which were the MAC PROLONGWEAR FOUNDATION
and MAC STUDIO CAREBLEND PRESSED POWDER.

I also got a few other things from MAC
IMG_8701


NC42
MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation $29.50
A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.
My Thoughts:
I think this is a really great foundation.. I would say it's Medium to buildable coverage.
It definitely is LONG-WEAR!! I just get oily throughout the night.. but not as oily
as I use to be. I am an NC42, and the color matches me perfect!!

However, I don't think I would use this foundation on a daily basis.
Most likely for special occasions. It feels a tad bit heavy, and it does feel like im wearing foundation.
I can really feel it on my cheeks near my nose.
It does dry quickly, and therefore, you need to work the product in fast.
Otherwise, it will become blotchy.
Moisturize your face before hand, because it can accentuate
Dry flakey spots.. so make sure to exfoliate!! and moisturize!

Other than that it's a pretty good foundation!
Will be definitely using this for VEGAS!!
IMG_8723




MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder

$23.00


Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort.
My thoughts: Very silky, as if i'm not wearing anything!
I use it after i apply my foundation.
IMG_8709




MAC Surf, Baby! Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder $28.00


Creamy, blendable, no-streak bronzing powder that provides a naturally matte, lightly luminous finish. Antioxidant formula ups the care factor. In its white surf-rider striped M·A·C Surf, Baby! compact - stylish! Limited edition.
My thoughts: I really really love the texture of this powder. I use it as a bronzer
and it looks magnificent. I got the color in GOLD GO LIGHTLY.
I bought a duplicate just in case.. since this is limited edition!!
I really really love it!!! It's silky smooth!! matte finish.
IMG_8728

IMG_8726

IMG_8725



Lustre drops $19.50 SUNRUSH

A bronzer that applies like liquid sun. Water-based, beautifully smooth to apply with added pearlized lustre. Inspired by the popular M·A·C Face and Body FX. Provides sheer, natural-looking highlights with a luminous, shimmering finish.
 My Thoughts: I'm really diggin' how it gives me that golden sheen to my face.
It sorta makes it look dewy when I apply it above the apples of my cheeks,
but not oily at all. I just love the sheen!
IMG_8713

IMG_8715

IMG_8719

Wearing the prolongwear foundation.
DSC_0696

I also got 2 other hauls from MAC today but I didn't get to take
a picture of it.
I will tomorrow! :D 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled