Cookies and cream cookies part 2

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In my previous blog, I was in the process of waiting for my dough to chill.
Later on that night I made a different batch of these cookies.
They turned out better than the first, but still not up to my standards of how I want them to taste.
It's ok.. i'll keep trying! practice makes perfect! i think.. lol

The batter
IMG_8560

Used my handy dandy medium size cookie scooper.
pictured in previous post.
IMG_8566

IMG_8569

IMG_8573

IMG_8574

Yea, i'm nothing like the food bloggers and their pictures. lol.
I have horrible lighting.. since it was night time and I couldn't use natural light.
Ima learn how to use my external flash...
IMG_8579

This morning, I went to go check out the cookies..
And more than half of them were gone..
I wonder who ate em?
There's like 3 more left. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled