MC's baby shower!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Haven't been updating my blog lately because i've been super duper busy with nursing school. Every week is an exam, sometimes more than one or something is due. I get really tired by the time i get home from class, and all I have time to do is eat study and sleep. Then I have to get up early the next day and do the same thing.

Anyhoo, 2 weeks ago was my cousin's baby shower. She's having a baby girl and her name is Maliyah Navelle. I can't wait until she comes out. She's due April 25th. yay! Here are a few pictures I took. I need more practice on my camera. I had to edit some of them because I didn't like how the lighting of the pictures turned out. What i should've done, was to bring up the ISO a bit higher, and therefore the pictures can be a bit brighter. But I just learned that recently. LOL! I'll get better! a lot of time and practice.

DSC02076

MC ReD CUP

IMG_6378

MC FAM

fam2MC

MCMOM2B

The gorgeous mom to be
MCCC

MC face copy

MC CARMEL APPLES copy2

IMG_6320

MC CARMEL APPLES

baby shower games
MC YARN

MC JJ

gift bags for the winners
MC GIFT BAGS

IMG_6457

IMG_6422

IMG_6406

IMG_6396

IMG_6365



Dessert table
MCDESERTTBL

MCDESSERT

MCMALIYAH CAKE

MCFONDUE

IMG_6356

Red velvet cupcakes we made

IMG_6323

MC cupcake

MC MALIYAH CAKE 2

MC MALIYAH CAKE

IMG_6493

MC CUTTING CAKE 3

MC CUTTING CAKE 2

IMG_6494

IMG_6460



Party Favors
MCPARTYFAV

MCPARTFAVOR

MC

MC DIAPER CAKE

MCJAELYN SHOE crop

MC BOW

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled