Running Shoes ASICS

Friday, February 04, 2011

My suggested these running shoes by ASICS which were the kayano ones. We're all going to run a 13.something.. lol marathon sometime in October I think, it's the Nike Woman Marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. We're running it in honor of my brother who passed away from leukemia when he was 3. So we're going to form a group filled with cousins and run it.

I went to Lady's foot locker and saw some ASICS shoes. I tried the Kayano and the Nimbus and both we're comfortable! The gel cushion is sooooo comfortable! Except, I had to get a half size bigger which were in stock for the Nimbus but not the Kayano. Gosh, these shoes a just unbelievably comfy!! I can't even explain!!! I can't wait to start running in these.

IMG_5986

IMG_5991

IMG_5993

IMG_5995

IMG_5996

IMG_5997

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled