My workouts..

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alright, so I'm on my president's day weekend sorta vacation and i'm trying my best to workout every single day. Except today was rest day. On Thursday I did turbojam fat blaster, then on Friday I did Turbofire 45 class. The week before that I've also been trying to run. Last Saturday I ran 2 miles non-stop, which is a pretty good accomplishment for me. I have to prep myself up for a 13. something mile in October for the Nike Woman's Marathon to raise funds and awareness for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

What's making me feel motivated about this run is because my brother passed away from Leukemia when he was 3 and half. So me, my brother and cousins will be running in honor of him.

I hope I can do this!! It's going to be an obstacle for me because i've never ran more than 2 miles before.. 13 miles seems forever. lol!! But I have nothing to complain about, this is all for a good cause!!

That's what my workouts consist of so far. being a new nursing student, it's hard to put in hours for workouts. My classes usually run from 8am to 4pm, and I get home eat, shower then study, and have to sleep early to wake up at 8am the next morning and do the same thign over. Then on Thursday, I have to go to my clinical site in Vallejo from 7-3. Yeah it's pretty tough.. but that's nursing school for you!! I just don't want to gain any weight!! NO MORE! lol!

This is from my 2 mile run. I burned 636 calories.
DSC02059

lookin' all jacked up after my run. haha! oh well, it ain't always about looking pretty. shooot.. I have nothing to hide.. 
DSC02053

This is after my turbo fire work out! hahah class 45
DSC02066

I'll be off school end of April, So hopefully I can make more videos and updates on this blog and my youtube channel!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled