Turning back time

Sunday, November 07, 2010

It was daylight earlier this morning at 2am. Fortunately we get to turn back time and get an extra hour of sleep. On the other hand.. the night will come earlier.. That's one thing I don't like about it. around 5pm, it'll already be dark! and that extra hour of sleep will be getting use to.. I can't wait for the next daylight savings. I love it when the sun is still up until 8pm. It feels like you have a longer day ahead of you.

Anyhoo, I woke up earlier than usual on a Sunday since the time rolled back. I figured since I can't go back to sleep I got up and got ready for church. I had an extra hour to spare so I thought I would blog before that.

This morning I used round brushes to blow dry my hair. I really love the effects of blow drying and roundbrushing.. the thermal round brushes to be exact. They make your hair extremely shiny and soft!! I love it! It also looks really natural and flowy. I recently bought a bigger round brush because the one I had was only for my bangs. Whenever I round brush and blow dry my bangs they come out really nice. And My bangs are what determines if I have a good hair day or not.

There are also two products I use for my hair.. And my trusty Sedu Blowdryer I purchased from folica.com. I really love that site!!

IMG_4177

IMG_4183

two round brushes i got from sallys
IMG_4185

IMG_4187

IMG_4186

IMG_4209

IMG_4210

IMG_4215


Chi from target, colreese from sallys
IMG_4216

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled