Powderpuff

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today was my boyfriend's sister's powderpuff game. She's a Junior and she and her class is going against the Seniors. I did her makeup for her game because they took pictures before the game. Her other brother's girlfriend did her hair. She looked too cute! Unfortunately we didn't stay and watch her play till the end of her game because It was raining and my boyfriend and I were getting soaked standing and watching the game. But It was nice to be there to support her and she appreciated that. Here are a few pictures.. I didn't take good pictures because I suck at take action photo's at night. LOL!!

Senior Vs. Junior.
Here's a picture of Kim, My cousin's boyfriend's sister, and Mei Mei, My boyfriend's lil sister. I call her sister too!
DSC00621

IMG_4349

IMG_4343

IMG_4359

IMG_4353

IMG_4384

IMG_4377

IMG_4378

IMG_4399

IMG_4406

IMG_4407

IMG_4322

LMAO the male cheerleaders
IMG_4327

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled