UD NAKED PALETTE!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've been waiting for so long for this palette to be in stock again! It has been sold out everywhere from where I am, I even signed up for the email thing from the UD website and sephora for them to email me when they're instock. Last night I went to the ULTA website to check if it was in stock, and when I added it to my cart and press checkout, it said this item is not available. SOOO I checked again right now and it didn't say anything about it not being available!! It lead me right to the check out!! AHH! lol. I've been waiting for this palette :DDD!! GET IT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GOT ONE, OR IS WAITING FOR ONE!! AWESOME NEUTRAL PALETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK BELOW FOR PURCHASE!
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2221091&productId=xlsImpprod2390227&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=1urbandecaynaked&categoryId=cat80045%20cat940003


Naked-Palette_group-1024x480.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled