NAKED PALETTE!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

As I mentioned in my previous blog, i had a massive splurge.

I also received my naked palette today from ULTA!!!! LOL i got 2 day express so I can receive it on friday! hahaha!! I finally got my hands on this baby!! I've been wanting it since August, but it was sold out!!! Then I told u my store on my other post about it.. and IT WAS IN STOCK AT ULTA.COM!!!!!!!! woo hoo!! I will definitely try out this palette tomorrow! I've heard a lot of great things about it! The only e/s I have from UD are the deluxe shadows.. and 3 other ones.. so these colors are new to me. YAY!!! Happy!! This was suppose to be my Christmas wish list, but I got it early for myself. I need to treat myself a lil, i've been doing pretty well in school, and it's rather surprising to me of the grades i'm getting!! so this is my treat to myself!

IMG_3883

IMG_3885

IMG_3920

IMG_3905

IMG_3902

IMG_3910

IMG_3909


In addition to my other hauls, I also bought some makeup books and photography books from Amazon. I wanted to look at these books for inspiration and to teach myself more about makeup and beauty.
IMG_3932

IMG_3933

IMG_3938

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled