Estee Lauder

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A year or 2 ago, I dropped all my foundations and switched to Estee Lauder foundations. At this time I was in the process of using Benzoyl Peroxide to get rid of my Acne and using Estee Lauder foundations did not make me break out. This year, I wanted to try new other foundations and a new acne treatment (IDK WHY b/c My face was better than ever!) which was differen. I started breaking out really crazy and now I'm switching back to my old routines. Here are some things I bought.

IMG_3671

Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed  $26

POWDER POINTS - Lasting, color-true coverage - Matte finish For a matte finish and advanced, non-drying oil control. Provides long-wearing color that won't darken or change. Helps minimize pores. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist-tested.

IMG_3672

Double wear foundation: $34
FAST FACTS Medium coverage Natural, semi-matte finish SPF 10 protection 15-hour staying power. Flawless all day. Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh, looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity. Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes. Lightweight and comfortable. Expanded shade range complements every skintone. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested. YOUR SHADE. YOUR FINISH. YOUR MATCH. The exclusive iMatch System from Estee Lauder matches you with your individual shade, formula and finish. To find your ideal makeup match, check out iMatch Online, or visit your Estee Lauder Counter for a free iMatch consultation with an expert Beauty Advisor.
I feel as if this is a full coverage foundation. It definitely hides almost all the imperfections. Doesn't make my skin oily at all. I use this on outings or special occasions.
IMG_3673


Ideal Light Brush-on Illuminator
Formulated with light-reflecting Photo Optic™ technology, this liquid illuminator reveals radiance as it conceals flaws. It brings light to your face, brightens shadows, banishes imperfections, highlights features and retouches makeup –- all with the stroke of a brush. Packaged in a click-twist pen, the illuminator offers a built-in brush that provides you with easy and precise application. Available in an array of shades that are ideal for all skintones.
This concealer goes on really smooth and feel so light! Love it!! I use it for the dark circles around my eyes and it definitely illuminates my under eye making it seem like i'm refreshed and awake.
IMG_3674

IMG_3675

Bronze Goddess Duo: $30.00
Give yourself a heavenly glow with this silky, luxurious powder bronzer. Unique oil-control complex keeps skin shine-free and comfortable. Smooth, oil-free powder is perfect for giving face, shoulders and decolletage a healthy bronze look. Sweep on all over to enhance existing color or to create the look of a fabulous tan.
IMG_3676

IMG_3677

LOVE IT!! It's matte and has a duo! Reminds me of the sculpt and shape powders from mac. I love that it's oil free!
IMG_3678


MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL!
Double Wear Light. Intensity 3.0: $34.00
Long-wear makeup is now lightweight makeup. Fresh, natural, comfortable. Goes on sheer, leaves skin free to breathe all day. Controls oil, resists smudging and won't "melt" off through heat and humidity. For a look that stays vibrant and fresh whether it's a workday, a workout or a weekend. It's makeup that keeps up. Smooth it on once and don't think twice about it. Oil-free. Photo-friendly. Fragrance-free. Non-acnegenic. Dermatologist-tested.
IMG_3696

Most people my age, try to avoid going to the Estee Lauder counter maybe because they think it's only for old people. To be honest, I thought it was.. since my mom has a few of their products. We all tend to visit the clinique, MAC, benefit, etc. counters. But I broke my barrier and tried out the Estee Lauder line because I read on Acne.org that many girl used this foundation and didn't break them out. I tried it and they were right!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled