Day 4: A representation of your day – what do you do?

Monday, October 04, 2010

DSC00200

Today, I had a Physio exam. I didn't get much sleep because I was up studying pretty late. So I woke up really tired. I also had a headache before I went to sleep and figured that it will go away when I wake up in the morning. BUT IT WAS STILL THERE! So, I took some Tylenol, and made myself some coffee just to wake me up.. But that really didn't help.. I still felt like shit.

Came to school 15 minutes before class and tried to study the last bit. The exam was pretty darn hard! ugh.. Idk hope I get atleast a C! After the test, I went to the cafe and got a chicken wrap for lunch. I didn't finish it because I wasn't feeling good and was exhausted from the night before.

Unfortunately, I couldn't go home after the exam because I had Lab an hour later. Oh boyee.. Lab took us the whole class time.. from 1:30 to 5:30!! When I came home, I was so drained out.. I didn't want to take a nap because I have another exam tomorrow to study for.. ahh.. the life of a nursing student.. what can you do..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled