Inspired!

Monday, September 20, 2010

After taking my last important exam of the week, I had time to finally put up my pictures on my wall! I was inspired to do this after I saw my Niece did the same with her pictures except in her door room. She got the idea from the Delia's magazine.. and I thought that was really cute. Plus, I didn't have a lot of pictures up here in the apartment and I thought by doing this, It will really sparkin up my room! LOL!! Here it is! I didn't copy my Niece's design exactly, I had to incorporate other ideas such as putting pictures around the heart because I had so many pictures! I still have a stack of pictures, but I don't know exactly what to do with them.. Perhaps put it in an album? Maybe.. we'll see. Here it is!

DSC00039

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled