To the Bay we go!

Friday, August 20, 2010

After going back-to-school shopping at target.. and packing some of my clothes to get ready to go back to my apartment, I decided to drop off all those things to my apartment a little bit early. That way, when I do come back on Tuesday, I wont have to be carrying so many things to the apartment. I asked Maricris & Cheska to accompany me to my apartment. I was something a bit spontaneous. After dropping all of my things off to my room, we wanted to go Krispy Kreme! lol, they closed down the krispy kreme where I live.. so we've been sorta missing it! We headed over to union city to union landing, and we were getting a bit hungry. I wanted something savory before i eat something sweet, so we saw a place called Fudderuckers and decided to try it out. The burgers were yummy! we all got the 1/3 lb burger and different sides. I got the chili cheese fries, Manang Crissy got just the fries but dipped into cheese sauce, and Cheska got onion rings with ranch! It was a very social time for us. lol!  The food was great!!

After we ate we went to Krispy Kreme! YUM! then headed back home... there was a lot of traffic off 880.. then in dublin and pleasonton.. but we got home safely!!


DSC_3113

DSC_3112

DSC_3115

DSC_3117

DSC_3119

DSC_3118

DSC_3121

DSC_3124

DSC_3132

IMG_2951

IMG_2945

IMG_2958

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled