Simple look

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm really lovin' the simple look. I haven't worn colors in a while now.. maybe since my birthday party.. but that's about it.. I've been using a different face routine and daily makeup routine. For my eye's, I was inspired by my cousin Maricris, to use paint pots. For our photoshoot, she put on a very simple eye makeup using only paint pots.. since then, i've been using that method! lol! It's so very natural.. love it!!!!!

I've been using bareminerals again, and i forgot how much I love it!
My favorite blush of the summer is definitely Nars Blush, and have been using the bronzer in Laguna! LOVE LOVE LOVE! for concealer I use Kat Von D tattoo concealer :D.

IMG_2247

IMG_2275

IMG_2273

IMG_2300

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled