QT

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hung out with my fav girlies today! Picked up Ches, and headed over to Manang Crissy's house b/c she made KATHIEW! :D [PHO] yummy delish! Thanks Manang! Then we went to Rite Aid, b/c the store was closing and everything was 75% off! So I just got 2 cotton pads.. a shower cap.. some scotch tape, and 2 boxes of hair dye, and my total came up to $7.00. LOL! very cheap. I was going to buy some makeup stuff.. but the lady was all rushing us b/c it was like 15 mins until closing.. and I cannot thing when i'm under stress!! >:( oh well, i might just have to go back tomorrow. LOL!

Anyways.. I dyed Ches's hair today, light golden brown. It's a really pretty color, but I wished it came out evenly throughout the ends of her hair.. ugh.. that's always a problem with back hair.. It easily shows up on the roots.. but in the middle and ends of the hair.. the color won't lift. Bleaching is an option to lift the hair color and get the results you want.. but ehh that's too damaging to the hair.. But it looks good! hopefully it shows up in the sun!

While waiting for her hair to dye, we had some mookies! (milk and cookies!) mmm... yummy!

IMG_2908

IMG_2911

IMG_2912

IMG_2915

too big!
IMG_2925

thats better
IMG_2928

my mom's seaweed
IMG_2923

IMG_2940

IMG_2939

IMG_2936

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled