Fall Semester 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010

I've been making school feel really hectic.. Last week wasn't so bad.. but I have a whole lot of reading to do.. :/ I mainly stressed because the TEAS test is coming on September 18th.. AND I really need to focus and study for this exam.. It's my last chance taking it.. On top of that I have a Physio test that same week.. So many things to do for so many class.. But my main concerns are Physio and the TEAS. After the TEAS I'll be a tiny bit less stressed, but I still have Physio in my hands. For that class, I have to maintain a B- or better to pass the class.. If not I have to take another semester and that would be my last chance taking that class. However, I DO NOT WANT TO STAY ANOTHER SEM!!!! So, I really need to step up my game. No playing around. If I work hard, i'll be able to play harder!

So yeah.. I've been getting so stressed.. I organized my planner yesterday.. Wrote down important dates from the syllabi for all my classes.. This will really keep me on track! I love planners ;)

Let's see.. the classes i'm taking this semester is Physio, ISAC (integrative studies across culture, it's mandatory class for attending that schooll :/) Sociology, and NEW TESTAMENT (requirement for the school.. :/) Mondays and Thursdays are my longest days.

Monday I have Physio from 11-12:15 then lab from 1:30 to 5:30
Tues: New Testament at 9:30-10:45 Then Socio 11-12:15
Wednesday is just Physio from 11-12:15
Thurs, same as Tuesday, except i have ISAC from 4:30 to 7:00

That's basically my schedule.. lol.. I'm going to pause exercising for a bit.. until I take my TEAS test.. I have a lot going through my head and would like to settle everything first.. After that, i will exercise daily :D.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled