Strawberry Nutella Crepe

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I was looking through posts on my tumblr and ran into strawberries and nutella. I've heard those two together taste really good! So.. I ask my cousin if she tried it. and She said mmm they have good crepes in Japantown! And i'm like MMM! I'm gonna make me a CREPE!

After getting ready and all that I went to the store to pick up some strawberries and nutella. I got the batter recipe off this website.. I just wanted something simple.. b/c I didn't even eat breakfast yet and i was hungry!! I would have to say it wasn't too bad for my first attempt. But I think I need to work on the batter more and add creme to the filling next time and possible some banana's! mm..

IMG_0550

I know.. I couldn't make it thin.. lol
IMG_0552

IMG_0553

IMG_0555

IMG_0558

IMG_0569

My mom personally loved it!
IMG_0560

IMG_0563

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled