Turbo Fire Vs. Insanity

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I worked out to Turbofire’s fire 30 class! Man I would do Turbofire over insanity to be honest with you. This workout really gets me moving because it’s so much fun and you burn a whole lot of calories and you sweat a whole lot! You don’t even notice how hard you’re working because it’s so much fun!! And this is what Chalene Johnson tweeted:

@chalenejohnson: Did u know that 4 min. of HIIT (#TURBOFIRE) can be more effective than 30 to 40 min on a treadmill or stair climber?

YUPP!! That’s is freakin amazing! As for Insanity, It’s an awesome workout and all, but some days I feel intimidated by it and don’t feel like working out because I really hate the push-up parts. My arms don’t really need to be toned, but the cardio is great! However, Turbofire is more inspiring and more motivating to do! it’s so much fun! You can still look good and achieve you’re body by doing a great fun workout!! It doesnt always have to be too intense!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled