Target Buys

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

IMG_0938

I tried out Loreal's Liquid pencil liner today in black noir, and it held up pretty well! I'm impressed!! I applied it only to my upper lash-line and it did not smudge throughout the day or anything. It was if I was almost wearing my blacktrack fluidline by mac! Definitely a great buy from target!!


Loreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner: $8.49


  • The glide and intensity of a liquid.
  • The precision of a pencil.
  • Rich, Dramatically bold lines.
  • Pencil Formula glides on smoothly and easily
  • Smudge-proof all day wear
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Revlon Grow Luscious By Fabulash $8.99

  • Mascara and Lash enhancer
  • 96% saw instantly longer, more lush lashes
  • Get lashes that not only look instantly longer and lusher, they will also grow stronger day after day. Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes and improves their overall appearance and condition with each use. Apply mascara to lashes as usual.


IMG_0939

SMALL

IMG_0944

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled