Asparagus Festival!

Monday, April 26, 2010

On Friday, my boyfriend and I went to the annual asparagus festival that my are has near the end of april. It was a gorgeous day.. Felt like summer already! I enjoyed spending time with my boyfriend just me and him and walking around looking at different food booths and just enjoying eachother's company. We could not pass up the deep fried asparagus of course! Even though it was against my diet, but hey it comes annually, what's a girl suppose to do? lol.. I just worked out really hard that day. Anyhoo.. here are some pictures..


on our way to the festival!
Photobucket

My natural makeup and natural hair. lol
Photobucket

yummay!
Photobucket

He's enjoying it. He's never had it ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The view from where we're sitting
Photobucket

Rasperry ice tea. Some ppl thought it was beer.. lol
Photobucket

Funnel CAKE! damnit. I missed out on that.. Tried to watch my figa.. lol
Photobucket

Another view from where we were sitting.
Photobucket

Lockford sausage. yum.. hecka juicy n flavorful!
Photobucket

That's the Valley for ya.. ain't much to see.. ain't nothing crackin. lol
Photobucket

babe's and I having a fun outing.
Photobucket

The fire fighters.
Photobucket



Lately I haven't showing pictures of me getting all glamed up. I haven't been really wearing eyeshadow lately as well. Blacktrack fluidline and macs mineralize skin finish in medium dark and MSF in brunette as well as macs prep prime mascara and plushlash mascara have been my best friends! :) I love keepin it simple and natural.. so that's what i've been wearing.


Just me testing out my cam.. being bored after the girls left to prom
Photobucket

didn't feel like doing much to my hair so i just waved out the top layer of my hair.
Photobucket

This is me busy for prom. lol
Photobucket

I did 5 ppls make up on saturday for prom. For free of course! I knew all the girls and two of them i was related to. I must say my skills are rustay! lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled